Thursday, February 7, 2008

Flickr ..part of thing 4


entrydesks
Originally uploaded by firemnlibrary

Here is a photo of the librarians desks at the Fire/EMS/Safety Library. I created a NEW yahoo account and a thus a NEW Flickr account for work because Flickr has a limit to how many photos can be available total for loading (as I recall it is 200 total?) before you have to pay them to keep the photos available.

I just set up a Flickr account for the personal blog about 10 days ago and don't want to use up the photo limit for this work blog.

So, WOE is me....another email account and password.....NO!

I admit, I haven't read all the Flickr info in Thing 4 yet, but knew I had these photos available at work and wanted to get them up for folks to see our library!

I created this blog entry in Flickr, not in Blogger.

I am now editing this post in Blogger. You do your edits in Blogger, not flickr!!!


No comments: