Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thing 5

Here is

Wooden Tile F I R E

Here is

E M P1020028

Here is

Bead Letter S A Copper Uppercase Letter F E T Y

Here is the URL http://metaatem.net/words/


These mashups are interesting and something that I never knew about before either.
Indeed, some of them are endless sops of time. I just HAD to try the visual Suduko which is hard if the color value of some of the images is similar.

I am not sure how these would be useful to our library, though I could see doing a collage of photos. However, I couldn't try this out yet with this post since I don't have enough photos loaded yet and the place to do this wanted yet ANOTHER registration and I fear the ability to keep track of so many passwords, as I have mentioned before.

Gaak! In the preview of this post, the words fit across without breaking up. It must be the constraints of the design template I am using but I don't understand which things in the html of that template I need to change to make the body of it wider. Help...does anyone know how to do this???

No comments: