Friday, April 4, 2008

overload! overload! thing 13

My brain is on overload! I am looking at all these tools in thing 13; online productivity tools and feel that I will never be productive if I get involved in figuring out the value or not of these tools!!!

So far, what I have found useful is the Top Ten Sites to Boost Your Online Productivity article, which had a link to the tiny url maker, which I just used to make the link. I always wondered how to do that!

And I bookmarked some sites using Deli (I can't get the dots right in the spelling consistently either) which is a first and I can see its use.

I can also see that having one page to go to all these places would be very very useful. It is too overloading right now to figure out which one and their advantages.

I admit, I haven't looked at all the tools in this thing yet. This thing is too big!!!

No comments: