Wednesday, April 9, 2008

thing 20

I did made a Facebook page for the library. For those of you who are Facebook members, you can see it at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Saint-Paul-MN/FireEMSSafety-Center-Library/30506985135

right now it is bare bones.

I joined the Libraries Using Facebook Pages group.

I posted to my own wall.

I watched 5 videos on different parts of facebook but was stil confused about setting up the page for the library. It is different to set up a page than join as a person.

I didn't want to put my real name in as you still have to join up with an actual name...so I finally got to one that Facebook would accept. I am not sure that the profile is edited correctly.

The library spaces on MySpace were for public library teens. Lots of advertisements, which I don't like - distracting.

The reason I made a library page in Facebook is to make our library more visible as we are hard to find.

No comments: